- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
One of the biggest commercial litigation teams in Leeds, with exceptional quality work and a well designed level of supervision and mentoring to enable you to build your skills effectively and with support, is looking for an additional solicitor at the junior to mid level, due to sustained growth.
What's on offer?
- Tier one ranked commercial litigation team across both Legal 500 and Chambers
- Both partners are leading individuals
- A client roster to rival any of the other top tiers in Leeds, including blue chip companies, major public sector clients and high net worth individuals
- Broad sector spread including digital, food & drink, health, retail, transport, financial services to name a few
- Many household name clients and reported cases
- Full remit of general commercial disputes
- Well structured team with the correct levels of support and mentoring appropriate to your experience level
- Strong team-working ethos where you are not left on your own with major disputes but you have the opportunity to run with smaller matters
- Excellent ongoing structured training and development
- Excellent levels of client contact from day one
Who are they looking for?
- A strong junior commercial litigation solicitor with up to around 4PQE in general commercial litigation
- A strong academic profile with at least a 2:1 degree and Commendation at LPC
- Experience of some weighty disputes gained within a global, national or very strong regional commercial firm preferred
- Top tier market leading salary and bonus structure
- Full rack of top tier benefits
- Flexible working practices as required
- Part time considered
- Agile working as standard
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018