- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity to join a small but high calibre property litigation team within one of Leeds' most well-liked nationals.
Great quality work in a friendly and dynamic office. Fully agile with all flexible working patterns up for discussion. Great working culture.
More on the team and the role
- Small partner-led team of ex top tier lawyers in the Leeds office, operating as part of a cohesive national team
- Nationally one of the largest property litigation groups in the UK
- Expertise in all aspects of landlord & tenant and land law disputes
- Remit of the role includes break notices, dilapidations, forfeiture, land registration disputes, landlord's consent issues, lease renewals, possession claims, recovery of arrears, easement disputes, insolvency matters and breach of covenant
- Of a more specialist nature, the team also has a strong reputation for telecommunications issues, judicial review and agricultural disputes
- The team acts for large household name clients across retail and leisure, investment landlords, developers, local authorities and other public bodies
What's on offer?
- A really friendly and down to earth working environment
- Full agile working with a grown up attitude to working from home or from other offices as convenient
- Fantastic state-of-the-art brand new offices a short hop from the train station in Leeds
- Cohesive national team approach
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits packages
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with experience across a range of property litigation matters who wants to further build their skills
- Someone with a solid academic record to back up their experience to date
- A minimum of 1PQE although NQs may be considered if you have particularly strong experience in property litigation
- Up to around 4PQE ideally, but they may be interested in talking to more experienced lawyers especially if you are building a roster of clients
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018