- Job Search
- Corporate Legal Director Leeds
£100,000 - 140,000
Corporate Solicitor / Legal Director - Leeds - £100,000 - £140,000
Exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to take up a key role within the highly fertile environment of one of the biggest professional services companies in the world - based central Leeds.
- Pioneer the development of the Corporate and Commercial legal team in Leeds
- Develop work from widespread existing and established cross-sector client base
- Develop a Leeds-based team of corporate and commercial solicitors as work grows
- Work alongside some of the business's key stakeholders who are based in Leeds, an important hub for the UK side of the business
- Work side-by-side with colleagues across the organisation globally, to provide a multi-disciplinary proactive response to clients on complex commercial challenges
- Enormous degree of opportunity to build the legal business, huge potential for legal business growth
- Excellent level of support from key stakeholders who are heavily invested in the success of the project
- Hire is at Legal Director level, working towards partnership in the short to medium term if desired
- All flexible and agile working arrangements available
- Excellent equality record with many women in senior roles
- Commitment to a collaborative working environment
- Top 10 in the list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
- Salary range £100,000 - £140,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits structure
- Ethos of work life balance
- You will be an experienced corporate solicitor with a keen insight into the future of high quality legal services in the UK
- You may have specific experience in corporate reorganisations, financing arrangements and entity reduction exercises which are areas of particular interest in conjunction with wider corporate experience
- You will be driven to grow business from a fertile intra-group market environment which is capable of delivering significant levels of legal work
- You will have well developed networking and influencing skills and high levels of entrepreneurial ability
- You will enjoy getting to know key stakeholders in the wider business so that you can spot worthwhile opportunities to develop legal business and add value to the ongoing relationship with the client
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018