- Job Search
- In-house Commercial & Operational Solicitor
In-house Commercial Contracts and Operations Solicitor (fixed term) Leeds
We have an interesting fixed term in-house role to bring to market in Leeds for experienced commercial and / or procurement solicitors looking for a fixed term contract within the in-house legal function of this global law firm. Part time and flexible working.
What does it involve?
- Working alongside the in-house procurement team in relation to their more complex and higher risk contract negotiations
- Working with the team to put in place processes around redesigned precedents, minimum standards guidelines etc to enable them to work in a more self-sufficient manner going forward
- Helping to establish work flow and processes between the procurement and in-house legal team, using your commercial technical skills to develop operational design between teams
- An opportunity to use your technical skills in a mixed legal and operational role
- A discrete project that you can see through from start to finish
- Part time and flexible / agile working, to suit you
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with at least 8 years' PQE
- Technical expertise across commercial contracts and / or procurement
- Someone who has experience of putting operational processes in place
- If you also have experience of working in a risk and compliance environment, that would be perfect but is not essential
- A structured approach to work, with the planning skills to see a project through to a successful conclusion
What's on offer?
- A strong commercial top tier salary
- 3 or 4 days a week, hours totally flexible
- Agile working
- 3-6 month contract
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018