- Job Search
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor or Partner
Senior Corporate Commercial Solicitors Norh Yorkshire
An opportunity has arisen with a boutique firm for an experienced corporate and commercial solicitor to take up a key role with a view to heading the department in the short to medium term.
What's on offer?
- Friendly boutique firm in a picturesque market town
- A broad mix of corporate and commercial work, to include IP and IT work
- Client base a mix of regional OMBs and national clients, as well as a number of impressive sports sector clients
- Corporate deals up to around £15 million across M&A, start-ups, financing arrangements
- Commercial work includes the full range of commercial contracts, as well as IP, IT and joint venture work
- Excellent career progression in a firm that regularly promotes able solicitors to partner
- Possible immediate partnership for more experienced applicants who can demonstrate client development skills
- A clear path to partnership for less experienced applicants
Who are they looking for?
- A bright and able solicitor with experience across corporate and commercial work
- Somebody who relishes working in a smaller practice and enjoys helping to build the client base alongside colleagues
- At least 4 years' PQE but possibly considerably more, potentially up to around 10PQE
- A self-starter who can work largely with autonomy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018