- Job Search
- Property Litigation Newly Qualified Solicitor Leeds
Property Litigation Newly Qualified Solicitor Leeds
Small but growing team - excellent quality property litigation work - central Leeds - friendly collaborative working environment - newly qualified solicitor or second year trainee - leading regional firm
What's on offer?
- Great mentoring from highly experienced solicitors in the field of property litigation
- Broad range of residential and commercial property dispute work, including development disputes, lease renewal, rent review, break clauses, dilapidations, possessions proceedings and boundary disputes
- Traditional court proceedings as well mediation and ADR
- Some multi party disputes and professional negligence actions
- Acting on behalf of corporate occupiers and a wide range of both landlords & tenants
- Broad cross sector client base
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Who are they looking for?
- A junior solicitor with experience in commercial and / or residential property disputes
- Strong knowledge of the litigation process / CPR
- Either a recently qualified solicitor or a second year trainee solicitor coming up for qualification this year
- Keen to learn and further develop their skills
- Keen to develop their career as a key player in a small but growing property litigation team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018