- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor, Head of Department, Leeds
Lovely regional firm with a number of offices across Yorkshire has an opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to take up a senior role and help drive the department forward - central Leeds-based.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to replace a head of department who is relocating
- Existing part caseload of applicant and respondent matters to take on and develop
- Firm has an extensive network of established clients across the regional business community, ripe for further development
- Caseload involves the full range of employment advice, including unfair & wrongful dismissal, TUPE, restrictive covenants and restraint of trade, discrimination, redundancy, compromise & severance agreements, union consultations and contracts & policies
- Great partnership prospects for the right individual who wants to build a department from an existing solid base
Who are they looking for?
- You will be an experienced employment solicitor with a track record in acting on behalf of both applicants and respondents
- You will have a solid understanding of the Leeds and wider Yorkshire market in relation to employment law services
- You will also be experienced in networking and business development with some established strategies for developing work sources
- You will be keen to take the lead in employment work for the firm and further develop the department with support from the partners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018