- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor Leeds
Pensions Solicitor - Leeds
Fantastic specialist pensions firm - central Leeds - Pensions Solicitor NQ-4PQE - open to retrain from Corporate, Employment or another transactional discipline
This standout pensions boutique firm with offices in Leeds and London is looking to further grow the team with the hire of a junior Solicitor with up to 4PQE.
What's on offer?
- A dedicated team of experienced pensions lawyers who can provide excellent hands-on training and mentoring
- A growing practice with regular new clients wins, which is respected and liked across the intermediary community
- The full range of pensions work, on behalf of trustees and employers, as well as numerous law firm clients who don't have their own pensions offering
- A truly collaborative area of law where lawyers regularly get together and share knowledge with pensions lawyers from other firms
- Lots of BAU trustee work which junior lawyers can get on with from an early stage, as well as getting involved in larger trustee projects and transactional work
- Salary and benefits comparable with top tier
- A friendly, open and bureaucracy-free working environment
Who are they looking for?
- The perfect hire for this firm would be either a newly qualified solicitor with a pensions seat, or a pensions solicitor with up to 4 years' experience
- As this is such a niche market however, they fully expect that in reality they will probably need to retrain someone from another practice area
- They are particularly open to candidates from a corporate, private client or employment background who want to make the switch
- Candidates need solid academics, excellent attention to detail, a highly logical brain and a practical commercial approach
This firm is already interviewing, so please get in touch ASAP if you'd like further information on this role.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018