- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
One of the most established firms in Leeds is looking to hire a further solicitor to join its property litigation team.
- UK top 200 law firm with a staff of nearly 250
- Average double digit turnover growth for the last decade
- One of the biggest single site firms in Leeds
- Lovely working culture
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with national firms and a generous & transparent bonus structure
- The biggest single site property litigation offering in Leeds
- A collaborative and supportive team where new ideas are listened to
- Excellent cross section of regional and national clients, delivering the full range of property litigation work
- Excellent supervision and mentoring scheme
What does the team do?
- Acts for occupiers, investors, developers and private individuals
- Landlord & Tenant Act proceedings
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession
- Development disputes
- Repossession actions
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation, tribunal and adjudication proceedings
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor, either newly qualified or up to 3 or 4 years' PQE
- Strong academic profile and experience of commercial and/or residential property litigation work
- If newly qualified, candidates with excellent academics and a strong grounding
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018