- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor Leeds
Leading Leeds commercial firm - tier 2 for Employment - high value and complex respondent work - looking to hire an experienced solicitor up to Legal Director level - excellent career development opportunity
- A single site, full service major commercial law firm in Leeds
- Client base spans both the UK and international territories
- Most clients are blue chip companies across a broad range of sectors
- Sectors include retail, food & drink, manufacturing and sports and client base includes numerous household name and high profile clients
- 90% of firm's Partners recognised in Chambers and the Legal 500 for expertise
- A broad variety of high calibre and intellectually-challenging contentious and non-contentious respondent employment work
- Handling general HR advice including advising on transactions, working on cross-border issues, ancillary work, tribunal cases and much more
- Opportunities for business development
- Complex and high value corporate support work, working closely with the corporate team
- You will join a team with 3 Partners supported by a balanced number of Solicitors and Paralegals
- You will be a senior Employment Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- You will be technically able to handle a complex caseload
- Corporate support experience would be an advantage
- You will be ambitious with an interest in business development
- Brand new state of the art offices in central Leeds
- Very strong salary and bonus structure
- Agile working as standard, flexible working patterns available
- Competitive rack of benefits
- Working with highly respected employment lawyers with national reputations
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018