- Job Search
- Housing Litigation Solicitor
Housing Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Lovely smaller national firm - broad based housing and property litigation matters - central Leeds offices a stone's throw from the station - Solicitor NQ-2PQE
What's on offer?
- An outstanding group of partners who have excellent, well-established client relationships, providing exceptional mentoring
- A growing, very established team with a strong reputation in this area
- A role spanning all the aspects of property litigation acting on behalf of public sector, housing association and commercial clients
- Lots of opportunity to get involved with business development and networking across the sector, with support to help you develop your own client base over time
- Competitive salary and full range of benefits
Who are they looking for?
- You will ideally be a newly qualified solicitor or a second year trainee approaching qualification
- A grounding in property litigation or housing litigation is ideal, although NQ applicants with commercial litigation experience will also be considered
- Alternatively you may have up to around 2 years' PQE in housing litigation or property litigation
- You will have a solid academic record and demonstrate sound judgment and resilience
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018