- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor - Leeds
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Leeds - tier one team - UK and international work - 2-4PQE
The team and the work
- Vastly experienced team which is consistently rated as tier one in Leeds
- Exceptional range of national and international disputes
- Prime focus on large scale commercial disputes, with a range of impressive household name clients across retail, manufacturing, publishing, financial services and insurance, to name a few
- Plenty of expertise across other areas of litigation such as financial disputes, pensions disputes, IT disputes, data protection disputes and shareholder / partner / director disputes
Who are they looking for?
- Due to expansion the team is looking to hire a junior solicitor with around 2-4PQE across a broad range of commercial litigation
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a solid academic record and relevant experience gained within a recognised commercial firm or in-house
- You will have excellent client skills and be used to dealing with client contacts at every level of an organisation
- A team with a stellar reputation for commercial litigation work and their commercial and pragmatic approach to the resolution of complex disputes
- A highly competitive top tier salary and benefits structure
- An impressive client list generating excellent quality work
- A transparent progression structure and structured training and development programme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018