- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor - Harrogate
Employment Solicitor - Harrogate
Highly regarded North Yorkshire firm - Employment Solicitor - partnership potential - interesting mix of clients - predominantly respondent work
BCL Legal is delighted to be working with this highly regarded and long-established regional firm in Harrogate, who are looking for an experienced employment solicitor for succession planning.
- Take over an interesting caseload of predominantly respondent work, together with corporate support and some employee work in relation to settlement agreements
- Good mix of contentious and non-contentious
- Act for large companies, SMEs, third sector organisations and sports clubs and governing bodies including The Premier League
- Take up an opportunity which will lead in the fairly short term to a head of department role, or immediately if you have the requisite experience level
- Excellent partnership prospects in the medium term with a firm that has promoted 5 solicitors to partner in the last 3 years
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- You will be an experienced employment solicitor with a good level of expertise in respondent work
- You will be an independent self-starter who is keen to help further develop a small department
- You will be friendly and sociable and keen to work with others to bring about common aims
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018