- Job Search
- Insolvency Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Insolvency Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
Fantastic top regional firm - central Leeds - insolvency litigation solicitor opportunity - growing team - up to Legal Director level
We see a lot more transactional restructuring roles in Leeds rather than insolvency litigation roles. This is the first more senior level role that we've seen for a while and it's with a cracking team.
- Award-winning insolvency and restructuring team in Leeds
- Team has seen strong growth over the last few years and is now one of the biggest teams in Leeds
- They consistently win high quality new work on both the contentious and non-contentious side
- Great team culture but also a really positive wider firm culture - collaborative, down to earth but professional
- Very strong salary & benefits, which compares well with the top tiers, but in a more open, entrepreneurial environment
- Lots of ex top tier lawyers here, who have joined because they don't want to sacrifice quality of work but they want a different dynamic from the top tier
- Take up a key role in the team, dealing with the full range of insolvency litigation and investigations
- Work includes litigation, asset tracing, investigations and recovery work on behalf of insolvency practitioners, secured lenders and other creditors
- You will get involved in both UK based work and also cross-border and multi-jurisdictional actions
- You will also be representing individuals, directors and companies in respect of high profile and complex cases who face claims and investigations from insolvency practitioners and lenders
More about you
- You will be an experienced insolvency litigation solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE but possibly quite a lot more
- You will have gained your experience within a recognised commercial environment, whether that's in private practice or in-house
- You will have a solid academic background to back up your technical expertise
- You will have good insight into the insolvency and restructuring market, both regionally and UK-wide
- You will be the kind of individual who flourishes in a supportive but entrepreneurial work environment, where individual contribution is properly valued
Does this sound like you?
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018