Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor
Award winning restructuring and insolvency team - Leeds - hiring an experienced solicitor at Senior Associate or Legal Director level.
Could this be the best insolvency and restructuring team to work for in Leeds? They seem to be winning all the big ticket work in the region at the moment and the growth shows no signs of slowing down.
They started the year with a top industry award and are going from strength to strength, very visible in the marketplace and really making some waves. They have recruited recently and are now looking to recruit a further experienced solicitor to the team.
The firm is very well liked in the Leeds legal community, regularly attracts top tier solicitors and has an exceptionally low turnover of staff.
More on the firm and the team
- 4 partner team offering the full range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring services, including personal insolvency
- Known for being business minded but down to earth and plain speaking
- A friendly collegiate place to work, where having a life outside work is actively encouraged
- Acting for insolvency practitioners, LPA receivers, directors, private equity providers, banks, asset based lenders, shareholders, creditors and other financial stakeholders
- Dealing with all matters associated with restructurings including sale agreements, property issues, refinancings, disposal of assets
- Investigations into the conduct of companies and directors
- Drafting Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Defending director disqualification proceedings
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced restructuring solicitor with a solid understanding of the regional and national market, ideally with at least 5 years' PQE
- No client following is required as they are very busy but at this level, business development skills would also be a given
- They have already recruited recently but due to increasing client needs, they are ready to hire again
What's on offer?
- A really strong salary and benefits package, slightly lower than top tier but with considerably lower demands
- An annual profit share
- A cohesive team that gets on well together, and works well together to achieve their aims
- A fully grown up approach to flexible working
- An entrepreneurial approach to business where everyone's contribution is recognised
- At Legal Director level you would be next in line for partnership
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.