- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor Leeds
Pensions Solicitor, Leeds
Tier 1 global firm - growing pensions team - 2-4PQE Solicitor - lovely offices central Leeds - close to Leeds station
There's been a flurry of pensions roles recently in Leeds as the market has seen some really steady growth. On the back of a hire at the beginning of this year, this tier 1 pensions team in Leeds is looking to further grow.
What's on offer?
- Full spectrum of pensions work for employers and trustees of both DB and DC pensions schemes and contract based schemes, as well as insurance providers, large corporates and public sector employers
- Friendly 3 partner team that also handles some pension litigation work on top of the full range of transactional work
- Team highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers
- Excellent top tier salary and benefits, with a strong bonus structure
- Interesting, high value and complex work without the long hours of corporate!!
- A positive collaborative working environment in a friendly, close-knit team
Who are they looking for?
- Ideally a lawyer who is already working in the pensions arena, or a bright lawyer who wants to specialise in Pensions Law
- You will have a good hands-on grounding in trust law, pensions law, commercial or corporate
- Academics are key in Pensions, which can be complex and intellectually challenging - minimum 2:1 and Commendation please
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018