- Job Search
- Finance Regulatory Solicitor Leeds
Financial Regulatory Solicitor Leeds
Market-leading team - Leeds - Financial Regulatory Solicitor - NQ-5PQE - unparalleled quality of work - fantastic team
About the team
- One of the largest financial regulatory practices in the country
- A close-knit team of over 25 lawyers working nationally across 4 offices
- Very strong reputation for regulated lending and banking and highly ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers
- Covers both consumer finance and wider financial regulation
- Also a strong financial markets regulatory practice, assisting clients to implement MIFID 11, EMIR and Senior Persons Regime
- Also supports the firm's transactional, banking and funds structuring work
- Busy high performing team which works really well together
- The whole team are advocates of the firm's flexible working policy and have a mature approach to balancing work and life
- Really unstuffy and friendly bunch of consummate professionals
- High quality work where you will be stretched but supported
- Exceptional training and development
- Market leading salary, bebefits and bonus
Who are they looking for?
- A junior to mid level solicitor with a solid grounding in financial regulatory work, or related experience in wider finance and a demonstrable interest in this area
- Really solid academics as this is an academically demanding practice area
- Someone who is keen to grow and flourish in a busy, commercially focussed team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018