- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor Leeds
Corporate Solicitor, Professional Services, Leeds
Global Professional Services - Corporate Solicitor - Consultant grade - 2-6PQE - acclaimed positive working environment - genuine work life balance - impressive existing client base - top market rate salary & package
Exciting and unique opportunity for a junior to mid level Corporate Solicitor to join the growing national legal team of one of the biggest professional services companies in the world - based central Leeds.
- Be a key part of the development of the Corporate and Commercial team in Leeds
- Handle a range of work from widespread existing and established cross-sector client base
- Help to develop a Leeds-based team of corporate and commercial solicitors as work grows
- Work alongside some of the business's key stakeholders who are based in Leeds, an important hub for the UK side of the business
- Work side-by-side with colleagues across the organisation globally, to provide a multi-disciplinary proactive response to clients on complex commercial challenges
- Huge potential for legal business growth & excellent quality work
- Work alongside a Legal Director and direct report to a Partner
- Excellent level of support from both legal Partners and key stakeholders within the wider business
- All flexible and agile working arrangements available
- Excellent equality record with many women in senior roles
- Commitment to a collaborative working environment
- Top 10 in the list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
- Salary range £48,000 to £65,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits structure
- Ethos of work life balance
- You will be a qualified corporate solicitor with a keen insight into the future of high quality legal services in the UK
- You may have specific experience in corporate reorganisations, financing arrangements and entity reduction exercises which are areas of particular interest in conjunction with wider corporate experience, or you may be a more general M&A lawyer
- You will be driven to help grow business from a fertile intra-group market environment which is capable of delivering significant levels of legal work
- You will enjoy getting to know key stakeholders in the wider business so that you can help to spot worthwhile opportunities to develop legal business and add value to the ongoing relationship with the client
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018