- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor NQ Leeds
Employment NQ Solicitor Leeds
Unusual opportunity for a solicitor to join a tier 1 employment team in Leeds and work within a client-specific dedicated team handling a broad range of predominantly contentious respondent employment work.
- Step up to a top tier firm and benefit from an excellent level of training
- Work alongside specialists in their field, developing an excellent level of technical skills
- Fantastic state-of-the-art central Leeds offices a stone's throw from the station
- Work on a broad range of predominantly contentious employment matters
- Opportunity to move across to the main employment team after around one year, to then develop your skills across a wider sector spread
Range of work
- Employment tribunal litigation, including drafting ET3s and Grounds of Resistance, witness statements, case assessments, counter schedules of loss etc
- Negotiating settlements via ACAS
- Drafting and neogotiating settlement agreements arising out of individual and collective redundancy and restructure exercises
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary issues
- You will be an NQ Solicitor or someone coming up to qualification this year
- You will have a real passion for employment law and have gained a decent grounding in this area during your training, either on the respondent or applicant side
- You will have a decent academic profile with at least a 2:2 degree
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018