- Job Search
- Senior Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Lovely mid tier regional firm in Leeds has an expansion opening for an experienced property litigation solicitor with at least 7 years' PQE to join the expanding team and work closely with the partner to help further develop the department.
- Mid tier commercial firm in central Leeds
- New impressive offices in the heart of the central Leeds legal community
- Friendly firm with good work life balance coupled with high quality work
- One of the lowest chargeable hours targets in town
- Highly competitive salary & benefits
- Well liked firm culture from the managing partner down to the office juniors
The Team & The Work
- Expanding partner-led team of specialist property litigators
- Act on behalf of both commercial and residential landlords, as well as developers and large commercial tenants across a broad sector spread
- Deal with the full range of property litigation matters including breach of lease, breach of contract, adverse possession, disputes between co-owners, nuisance, trespass & associated professional negligence actions
- Get involved in the management and development of more junior members of the team
- Get involved in business development
Who They're Looking For
- Qualified solicitor with upwards of 7 years' PQE in property litigation matters
- Strong knowledge of commercial landlord & tenant matters
- Solid academic profile
- Experience in business development and client retention
- Ideally experience in managing and developing more juniors lawyers and paralegals
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018