- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Leading regional firm - positive working culture - Property Litigation Solicitor 2-4PQE - central Leeds
This is one of the most popular firms in Leeds, with a very low staff turnover and a really positive working culture. Their property litigation team is establishing itself well in the market and growing really steadily as a result of increasing instructions.
The team and the work
- Team works closely and collaboratively with the wider commercial property team
- Growing 3-person team set for further growth over the coming 12 months
- Advise on the full range of property litigation work on behalf of commercial clients across a range of sectors including retail, leisure, logistics, marketing, public sector and others
- Full range of property disputes including but not limited to dilapidations, lease renewal disputes, covenant disputes and disputes arising out of development agreements
- Lovely working culture and a genuinely good bunch of people
- Supportive team of lawyers, dedicated to ongoing training and development
- Join a firm populated by many ex top tier lawyers who want a more down to earth culture without sacrificing quality of work
- Really competitive salary, benefits and profit share
- Good career progression as this team continues to grow
- Lovely modern offices in central Leeds, an easy walk from the station
Is this you?
- Are you a property litigation solicitor with a solid grounding of at least 2 years in this practice area?
- Are you looking for a working environment that is busy and vibrant, but supportive and collaborative?
- Do you want high quality work but away from the bureaucracy of a top tier environment?
- Are you looking for a team that will grow as you grow, generating lots of opportunity for progression?
- Do you like a firm that's friendly and get involved in lots of social events?
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018