- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Commercial Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Top 50 UK national law firm - Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Leeds - NQ-5PQE - lovely working culture - varied high quality work
More on the firm
- Progressive and driven national firm that thinks big
- Fantastic working culture with a really low turnover of staff, and a really friendly office in Leeds
- Loads of charity and social events to get involved in
More on the role
- Clients range from small owner managed businesses right up to multi-national public companies and major government departments
- An enviable commercial reputation across the full range of commercial legal services
- 3 partner commercial dispute resolution team deals with a truly wide-ranging variety of matters
- Includes all the usual commercial and corporate disputes, as well as banking & finance litigation, agency franchising and fraud work, asset finance disputes, defamation, professional negligence, public procurement disputes, shareholder disputes and pensions litigation
- Run your own caseload of smaller matters but also get involved in multi million pound conflicts.
- As well as litigation, get involved in the full range of dispute resolution alternatives including mediation, arbitration, expert determination etc.
Who are they looking for?
- You will be a commercial litigation solicitor with a strong academic profile and solid commercial litigation experience gained with a recognised commercial practice
- You might come from from one of the top tiers or large nationals who feels pigeon-holed in a too-narrow role and wants to broaden their practice
- Or you might come from a smaller commercial firm with some genuinely good quality experience and be looking for a step up
- You may be about to qualify or have up to 5 years PQE under your belt
- They have ambitious growth plans and they'd like you to be part of the team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018