- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor Leeds
Corporate Solicitor Leeds
Lovely national firm with a friendly, collaborative corporate commercial team, is looking to recruit a junior Corporate Solicitor in Leeds.
This firm has made great strides in recent years in bringing together national practice groups who work well together to deliver a seamless service to clients.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic cross-sector client base including private & public companies, public sector bodies, OMBs, LLPs, partnerships and entrepreneurs
- Large national corporate team offering the full remit of corporate work including M&A, MBOs, MBIs, joint ventures, re-organisations, shareholders agreements, investment agreements and corporate governance & compliance
- Friendly close-knit team working together to achieve joint aims
- Opportunities to work with partners in other offices
- Top 50 UK law firm with a 20+ national team
Who are they looking for?
- A soon-to-qualify or recently qualified Solicitor with up to 2 years' PQE
- A solid academic profile to include a 2:1 or above and sold A Level grades
- A team player who is approachable and is keen to work collaboratively with their colleagues
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018