- Job Search
- Pensions Senior Associate Solicitor Leeds
Pensions Solicitor Leeds
The pensions team of this global powerhouse firm is looking for an experienced pensions solicitor to join at Senior Associate level and rise through the ranks to Partner.
Because of the nature and level of work that they undertake, they can always promote more talented lawyers to partner and can work very effectively and profitably with a 'top heavy' team. Career progression opportunities in this team are genuine.
More on the team and the work
- 70% standalone pensions work, with the remainder a mix of corporate support, restructuring support and employment support which generates a good variety of work
- Main thrust of the work is working with pensions trustees and employers, including some involvement in pensions litigation if that is your bag
- Every aspect of pensions provision including the creation, operation, regulation and restructuring of all types of pension funds in both private and public sectors
- The biggest pension scheme they are involved in is worth £3bn, but they act on matters right down to small personal pension schemes
- Small, friendly, non stuffy team
- Top of the market salaries with a sensible work life balance
- Intellectually stimulating work without the hours of a corporate lawyer
- Great cross sector client base including major financial institutions, large manufacturers and leisure industry clients, all household names
- Some multi-national work
- Fantastic training & development structure
- Part time or full time / various flexible working patterns are available
Who are they looking for?
- You will be an experienced pensions solicitor who has the technical skills to run with their own matters with very light-touch supervision where required
- You will be keen to take on your own clients and run with them
- You will probably have at least 5 years' PQE and looking for a Senior Associate level opportunity with genuine career prospects
- There's lots of growth opportunity in this team and you will want to play a key role in the continued growth
- You will be ambitious and keen to progress to Legal Director and beyond
- You will be down to earth and sociable, with a keen eye for marketing opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018