- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor Leeds
Corporate Solicitor, Leeds
Really well-liked national firm - regularly awarded Best Companies star status and regularly featured on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list - looking to expand its corporate offering in Leeds with the hire of a mid level Solicitor to join the team.
More on the team
- 2 partner team supported by a number of junior solicitors
- Act for a broad range of corporate clients including institutional investors, founder shareholders, management teams, SMEs and large corporates
- Cover the whole spectrum of corporate transactional work including M&A, disposals, private equity, MBOs, investment work, joint ventures and corporate governance, as well as some bank re-financings
- Friendly team that works well together
- Extremely low turnover of staff
More on the opportunity
- There's a great opportunity for an experienced, mid level solicitor to join the team, and bridge the gap between the partners and the more junior solicitors
- Run your own corporate transactions from start to finish, as well as working alongside the partners on bigger, more complex deals
- Get involved with managing and mentoring the junior solicitors and trainees, alongside the partners
- Build on the networking and business development that you have already been involved in within the local and national market
- Grow with the team, with the benefit of a clear progression pathway
- Enjoy a high market rate salary and benefits package, as well as a bonus structure
More about you
- You will be an experienced corporate solicitor with at least 4 years' PQE
- You will already be established in the Leeds and wider Yorkshire market and be committed to the area
- You will have a broad range of M&A and other transactional corporate matters
- Experience of private equity and / or banking work would be beneficial but not essential
- You will have experience of networking within the local marketplace and be keen to build on this
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018