- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Fantastic international firm with tier one ranking for real estate disputes is looking for a junior solicitor to join the team in Leeds - NQs or soon to be qualifieds looking to specialise in this area are encouraged to apply.
- Part of the UK's largest real estate litigation practice operating as a collegiate national team
- Market leading client base of regional, national and global clients, including occupiers, investors and developers
- Advise on all the core areas of real estate litigation work but developing a national reputation for a number of niche areas, including telecoms and CPO
What's on offer?
- A broad range of high quality cross-sector commercial real estate litigation work
- Client facing role from the outset
- Structured and supportive ongoing training and mentoring programme
- A collaborative team
- An excellent top tier salary package
Who are they looking for?
- An NQ with solid academics and ideally a seat in mainstream property litigation matters
- Or a lawyer with up to 2 years' PQE in property litigation matters
- May consider an excellent candidate with commercial litigation and general real estate seats
- A strong academic profile is expected as the work can be intellectually demanding and you should enjoy black letter law
This is a great opportunity for a driven junior lawyer to hone their technical skills and drive their career forward in a top tier environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018