- Job Search
- Insolvency & Restructuring Solicitor Leeds
Insolvency & Restructuring Solicitor Leeds
National firm - Leeds - Restructuring Associate or Senior Associate Solicitor - great growth opportunity
What's on offer?
- Small but growing restructuring and insolvency team in Leeds, dealing with the full range of contentious and non-contentious work
- Opportunity can focus on contentious, non-contentious or a mix, depending on your specialism
- Act for a wide range of lenders and insolvency practitioners in relation to formal and informal insolvency matters
- Deal with the full spectrum of work relating to distressed businesses and individuals
- Take up a pivotal role working alongside a partner to further develop the team and the client base
- Excellent career progression with room at the top for another partner as the team grows
- Positive supportive working environment and a highly competitive salary and benefits package
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with at least 3 or 4 years' PQE in insolvency and restructuring work
- Someone who can confidently run their own matters with minimum supervision
- A lawyer who enjoys training and mentoring more junior solicitors and paralegals
- A lawyer who enjoys networking and business development, who will probably already have a good network of contacts in this practice area which relies heavily on socialising with clients
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018