- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Partner, Leeds
Professional Indemnity Partner, Leeds
This global firm with a significant and growing presence in Leeds has an impressive track record and reputation for complex insurance disputes, particularly professional indemnity.
They are keen to make a key hire into the Professional Indemnity team, at partner level, to be based in Leeds and help spearhead further growth.
More on the team
- Nationally this team has seen solid growth over the last year, with a number of key partner hires into London and elsewhere
- They have achieved some significant new panel appointments and are keen to keep the momentum going on their growth
- Leeds is a key focus area for growth for them in this practice area
- Insurance clients include leading insurers and reinsurers, captives, borkers, MGAs and Lloyd's syndicates
- They defend professional negligence actions against the full range of professionals including solicitors, surveyors, architects, developers etc
What's on offer
- A genuinely collaborative structure and a really well-liked working culture
- Commitment to the ongoing growth of this practice area nationally and beyond
- Innovative, forward-thinking technologies and practices
- Market-leading learning and development programmes, because your need for development doesn't stop just because you're a partner
Are you a partner who has a demonstrable track record in this sector, and the ability to deliver growth and increase revenue for the insurance team?
Would you like to find out more about this opportunity? Please get in touch for a confidential initial conversation.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018