- Job Search
- Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
This national plc with a very strong reputation for restructuring work has an opportunity in the Leeds office for a junior restructuring solicitor to join the team, as part of a planned growth strategy.
What can you expect from the role?
- An exceptionally friendly office, with the lowest turnover of staff of any firm in Leeds and an extremely positive work environment
- Experienced mentors who will help you to develop your practice
- A broad range of non-contentious corporate restructuring and insolvency work
- Acting on behalf of lenders, private equity houses, liquidators, adminstrators, insolvency practitioners and company directors
- Highly competitive national firm salary and benefits package
Who are they looking for?
- A newly qualified, or soon-to-qualify, solicitor who has carried out a restructuring seat in training and is keen to qualify into this area.
- Or someone with a bit more experience under their belt, perhaps up to 3 or 4 years' PQE, who wants to focus on non-contentious restructuring, and has some background in this area
- It may be possible to look at a cross-office role between Leeds and Manchester, but the role will report into the Leeds team
To apply now, please get in touch or send your current CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018