- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor, Leeds
Employment Solicitor, Leeds
Employment Solicitor | Leeds | 4+PQE | 53-80k | positive working culture and impressive client base
This well liked international firm, with a very positive working culture, has an expansion opportunity for an experienced respondent employment solicitor to join their small team in Leeds.
- 40+ employment solicitors nationally
- Small, partner-led team based in Leeds
- Provides the full range of contentious and non-contentious advice to an impressive cross-sector FTSE 250 client base
- Advise clients on employment disputes (both Tribunal and court based), TUPE, business reorganisation work, employee relations, employee benefits, policies, contracts and procedures
- Act for employers and senior executives
- Provide employment law support on real estate and corporate projects
More on the opportunity
- Work closely with one other experienced employment solicitor in the Leeds office
- Take on a mixed caseload, with a bias towards contentious Tribunal work
- Handle your own caseload with the opportunity to build lasting relationships with your clients
- Take a key role in networking and marketing events
What's on offer?
- A strong salary and excellent benefits package
- A transparent and achievable bonus structure
- Sensible chargeable hours target
- Flexible and part time options
Where can you go with this role?
- With further planned growth there are excellent career progression options with this role
- This is a fast-growing practice area for the firm and there is every opportunity to take a key role in the further development of the team
- The firm offers a structured and transparent career progression pathway, with plenty of support to help you succeed
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018