- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Manager, Leeds
Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Manager, Leeds
An interesting new opportunity has arisen for a junior commercial litigation solicitor with a passion for projects and e-discovery to take on a management, coaching and development role within the litigation support team of a major global law firm in Leeds.
Your new team
- The dedicated fee earner support function for this top tier global firm is a single site operation in central Leeds
- The function delivers effective, IT-driven support services to Real Estate, Litigation, Corporate / Transactional and Special Projects as part of a strategic plan to continuously improve the quality of service to clients
- The Litigation team delivers discovery assignments including investigations, internal corporate regulations and regulatory investigations, alongside handling volume repeat litigation work
- They use the market-leading e-discovery software which is being continuously updated and developed
- Further strategic growth of the team is planned in 2020 and beyond
Your new role
- You will take on a leading role within the team of nearly 20 paralegals, both junior and very experienced
- Your role will be very varied, spending time on setting up and allocating discovery assignments, quality control, coaching and mentoring, handling day-to-day delivery issues, light touch team management, developing relationships and helping to develop new service lines
- You will supervise the delivery of repeat litigation
- You will earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package
Who will this role appeal to?
- You will be a qualified solicitor with around 2 years' PQE in commercial litigation who has gained exposure to some high value litigation and is familiar with the discovery process
- You will be passionate about quality of service delivery, have great attention to detail, be very organised and capable of organising others
- You will have a very methodical approach to your work
- You will be looking for a role where you can work closely with other people
- You will probably be looking for some balance between your work life and personal life, where you can work core hours (9-5.30) with flexitime
- Full time and part time options are on the table for this role
This is a slightly unusual opportunity so if you would like to find out more, please contact me to arrange a confidential discussion. Alternatively, to apply please send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018