- Job Search
- Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
We are delighted to bring to market this new opportunity for a restructuring solicitor to join the Leeds team of this major international law firm.
More on the team
- The award-winning team advises financial institutions, turnaround & insolvency practitioners, company directors and other stakeholders on effective strategies for recovery & turnaround.
- They act for all the major clearing banks as well as a wide variety of other lenders.
- They are innovative and forward-thinking in their practice
- Increasingly involved in complex, high value restructurings at a very early stage in the financial decline curve, developing innovative solutions which improve returns to stakeholders and often avoid an insolvency process altogether.
- They are highly praised by their clients and by Chambers & Legal 500.
As instructions continue to grow, the team is now looking to further expand. Whilst they are also developing a strong reputation for contentious work, their current need is on the transactional and advisory side.
Who are they looking for?
- They are looking for a solicitor with around four to eight years' PQE in transactional restructuring work.
- They are more than happy to look at applicants from regional firms as well as national and international practices, but you will need a strong academic profile, good technical skills and a willingness to embrace change in this constantly evolving practice area.
- Someone who is commercially astute and a good team player goes without saying.
What's on offer?
- The firm takes ongoing development and training very seriously with their bespoke personal development programme
- You will also be encouraged and supported to develop key client relationships from day one
- The quality of work in this role is second to none, with an excellent cross-sector range of national, international and high value work that will challenge you intellectually and enable you to further develop your technical skills in a supportive environment
- Family-friendly policies and top of the market salaries packages complete the offering
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018