- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor / Head of Department Leeds
Regulatory Solicitor / Head of Department - Leeds 7+PQE
BCL Legal are pleased to be assisting a highly regarded, growing regional player to recruit an experienced regulatory solicitor to take a lead role in its regulatory practice. This is a great opportunity for a more experienced regulatory lawyer to get stuck in to an established client base and further develop the team.
This regulatory team is known for its quality advice and proven track record in advising a diverse range of clients from retail to digital & technology to large corporates.
Regulatory Solicitor Role
- You will advise an impressive list of national and multinational companies on a diverse mix of general regulatory matters
- The department delivers a wide spectrum of work including Health & Safety, business crime, Product Safety & Consumer Protection, Climate change law; Criminal prosecutions & Civil Sanctions
- This is a great opportunity to progress quickly to partner over the next 1-2 years or join as a partner if you have a strong business case
- Develop client relationships within a small team of experts and work closely with other partners in the firm on cross-referrals
- The firm offers a positive working dynamic
- Broad regulatory defence work with a great client list including household names and brands
- Competitive salary and package
- Positive work environment where your contribution will be valued
- Flexible working options available
- Opportunity for rapid progression for the right individual
More about you
- You will be a qualified regulatory solicitor with at least 7 years' PQE but possibly a lot more
- More experienced lawyers can come from a prosecution or defence background, although a defence background is preferred
- The key attribute the firms seeks is a confident and commercial approach which puts managing director and senior executive clients at ease, and the ability to deliver decisive advice that goes beyond black letter law
-You will be driven to succeed and committed to your continuous development
- You will have a strong drive to build new business and the desire to mentor more junior lawyers
To find out more, please get in touch. To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV or arrange an initial call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018