- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor Leeds
Regulatory Solicitor - Leeds NQ up to 10PQE
BCL Legal are pleased to be assisting a highly regarded, growing regional player to recruit a regulatory solicitor to join its stand out practice. This is a great opportunity for a junior or more experienced regulatory lawyer to join a thriving regional firm in Leeds.
This regulatory team is known for its quality advice and proven track record in advising a diverse range of clients from retail to digital & technology to large corporates.
Regulatory Solicitor Role
- You will advise an impressive list of national and multinational companies on a diverse mix of general regulatory matters
- The team covers a wide spectrum of work including Health & Safety, business crime, Product Safety & Consumer Protection, Climate change law; Criminal prosecutions & Civil Sanctions
- This is a great opportunity to progress as you will be joining a small team with ambitious growth plans - be part of it
- Develop client relationships within a small team of experts
- The firm offers a positive team dynamic
- Broad regulatory defence work with a great client list including household names and brands
- Competitive salary and package
- Positive work environment where your contribution will be valued
- Flexible working options available
- Opportunity for progression as you have every opportunity to develop your client base
More about you
- You will be a qualified regulatory solicitor from NQ upwards but maybe with considerably more experience up to around 10 PQE
- Junior lawyers will ideally have a seat in Regulatory under their belt so that they have made an informed choice to focus on this area
- More experienced lawyers can come from a prosecution or defence background
- The key attribute the firms seeks is a confident and commercial approach which puts managing director and senior executive clients at ease, and the ability to deliver decisive advice that goes beyond black letter law
-You will be driven to succeed and committed to your continuous improvement and development
To find out more, please get in touch. To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV or arrange an initial call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018