- Job Search
- Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
National firm with a strong restructuring and insolvency presence has a new role for a junior restructuring solicitor to join the small but growing team in Leeds.
More on the opportunity:
- This highly rated and well liked national firm has a small but flourishing restructuring team in Leeds, with ex top tier international lawyers at the helm, and supported by a large national restructuring presence
- The partner who heads the team is a universally well-liked solicitor in the market, highly capable and approachable, friendly & down-to-earth
- They operate across the full spectrum of insolvency & restructuring, working with corporates, insolvency practitioners, banks and asset-based lenders
- They work on many of the most high profile CVA matters in the public domain, with particular emphasis on the retail sector
- The work is complex and varied, covering the full range of issues faced by organisations who are addressing financial and structural difficulties
- This is a very busy team with plenty of room for further growth
- The firm is well known for providing high quality work to rival the top tier internationals, within a flexible and positive work environment that rewards and values individual contribution
More about you:
- You will be a junior solicitor with a solid grounding in restructuring and insolvency matters, gained within a recognised commercial practice or possibly in-house
- Your experience will have been gained either as part of your training contract or other recognised period of training, or post qualified as a restructuring solicitor
- Much of the work is complex and often intellectually demanding, so you will have an academic profile which reflects your ability to tackle this kind of work
- You will either be an NQ or a junior solicitor with up to around 2PQE.
- You will either be based in Leeds currently or looking to relocate to the area from elsewhere.
If this sounds of interest, I would be keen to hear from you so that I can tell you more about it. To apply, please send your up to date CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018