- Job Search
- Employment NQ Solicitor Leeds
Employment Solicitor Leeds
Strong highly regarded Leeds commercial firm is looking to grow its employment team with the hire of a newly qualified solicitor.
After a legal jobs market that has been very much in the doldrums during lockdown, it's encouraging to see some green shoots of recovery, especially in the NQ market, which has understandably been very much delayed by global events.
We are really pleased to bring this new opportunity to market, but be quick, because they're already interviewing!
- Get involved in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment matters within an established and growing team
- Assist with day to day HR and employment law advice to a wide range of commercial clients across a broad range of sectors including hospitality and technology
- Advise on unfair and wrongful dismissal, discrimination, the usual range of employee relations matters such as disciplinary procedures and settlement agreements
- Engage in employment tribunal litigation work
- Advise on TUPE transfers, employee contracts, consultancy agreements and other non-contentious matters
- Predominantly respondent based, along with some high level executive employee matters
- Get involved in seminars, blogs, bulletins and other networking and BD events and activities
More about you
- You will be a newly qualified solicitor with some experience and a keen genuine interest in employment law
- Ideally you will come from more of a respondent background but candidates with more applicant experience are also welcome to apply
- There will be lots of client contact so a confident and effective communicator, clear minded and practical, is a must
If this is an opportunity you'd like to find out more about, please get in touch as soon as possible, or to apply, please send your current CV and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018