- Job Search
- Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor Leeds
Commercial Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Fantastic major player in the Leeds legal market is looking to further expand its commercial litigation team with the expansion hire of a further mid level dispute resolution solicitor. Could this be the most well rounded commercial litigation role in Leeds?
- One of the most popular firms in Leeds, regularly attracts lawyers from top tier international firms to join its ranks
- Consistently growing and building profile across the region and nationally, as well as internationally
- Known for its non bureaucratic entrepreneurial approach
- Very low turnover in fee earning staff
- Combines high quality work with a better work life balance
What's on offer?
- Really varied, challenging, good quality commercial litigation work across a wide range of industry sectors such as manufacturing, retail, technology, outsourcing, energy, sport, healthcare and education
- The opportunity to get involved in some large scale, high value and international work
- Extremely competitive salary package
- Realistic work life balance
- Commitment to the personal development of solicitors in the firm
- Friendly, fun but professional working environment
- Significant and sustained growth which has outstripped that of its competitors
- Substantial 3 partner team with a broad spread of experience across the team
- Strong rankings in Leeds for commercial litigation
- Capable well balanced team of jargon-free solicitors with excellent technical skills and astute commercial tactics
- Very well liked by clients - "the client service is awesome"
- Excellent support and mentoring for junior solicitors
Does this opportunity appeal? Get in touch to find out more. To apply, please send your current CV and we can arrange a call.
Varied cross-sector work
- Shareholder, director and partnership disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Judicial review
- Professional negligence
- Major civil fraud
- Procurement disputes
- Breach of guarantee
- Financial disputes
- Technology & outsourcing disputes
- Energy and oil & gas disputes
Who are the looking for?
- A bright, commercially focussed commercial litigation solicitor with around 2-5 PQE
- Ideally you will come from an environment where you will have gained exposure to a fair spread of the types of matter they handle, although you aren't expected to have seen every single type of matter above
- Someone with a solid academic record as the work can be intellectually challenging
- A team player who likes to work collaboratively
- Someone who wants to get involved in the ongoing development of the team
If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch. To apply, please send your current CV or call or email to arrange a chat.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018