- Job Search
- Restructuring Solicitor / Legal Director Leeds
4th September 2020
Restructuring Legal Director Leeds
It's a busy old time for restructuring lawyers but this award-winning team was already leading the pack in Leeds before lockdown and the new instructions continue apace.
The team is looking for an experienced hire to join the ranks, possibly at Senior Associate level but up to Legal Director.
They've won top industry awards and will end the year having won and handled many of the biggest ticket matters in the region. They are going from strength to strength, very visible in the marketplace and really making some waves.
The firm is very well liked in the Leeds legal community and regularly attracts top tier solicitors to help swell its ranks.
- 4 partner team offers the full range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring services, including personal insolvency
- Known for being business minded but down to earth and plain speaking
- A friendly collegiate place to work, where having a life outside work is actively encouraged
More about your new role
- Acting for insolvency practitioners, LPA receivers, directors, private equity providers, banks, asset based lenders, shareholders, creditors and other financial stakeholders
- Dealing with all matters associated with restructurings including sale agreements, property issues, refinancings, disposal of assets
- Investigations into the conduct of companies and directors
- Drafting Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Defending director disqualification proceedings
The firm is keen to talk to you if you can demonstrate the following -
- An experienced restructuring solicitor with a solid understanding of the regional and national market, ideally with at least 5 years' PQE
- No client following is required as they are very busy but at this level, business development skills would also be a given
What are they offering?
- A really strong salary and benefits package, slightly lower than top tier but with considerably lower demands
- An annual profit share
- A cohesive team that gets on well together, and works well together to achieve their aims
- A fully grown up approach to flexible working
- An entrepreneurial approach to business where everyone's contribution is recognised
- A Legal Director level appointment with a path to partnership
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018