- Job Search
- Real Estate NQ Solicitor Leeds
Real Estate NQ Solicitor Leeds
It really is encouraging to see NQ roles starting to come to market in larger numbers now. We are pleased to be working on this great new NQ Real Estate Solicitor role with a highly regarded national firm.
What's on offer?
- A small but growing real estate team sitting within the wider real estate group, which also encompasses property litigation, residential property and planning
- Lots of partner access within a really friendly team of solicitors
- A broad sector spread of good quality work across all the main areas of real estate
- Caseload includes landlord & tenant work, acquisitions and disposals and development work
- Many local Leeds-based clients as well as involvement on larger national contracts
- Lots of direct client access, particularly amongst the local clients
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package
- A well structured training & development programme
More about you
- You will be approaching qualification as a solicitor shortly or have recently qualified and be keen to qualify into Real Estate
- You will have solid academics, preferably a 2:1 degree or above
- Ideally you will have completed a full real estate seat, or, failing that, will have gained some commercial real estate experience previously as a paralegal or legal assistant
If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch. To apply, please send your current CV and we can schedule a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018