- Job Search
- Family Solicitor (up to Legal Director) Leeds
Family Solicitor (up to Legal Director level) Leeds
BCL is very pleased to bring to market this brand new senior Family law opportunity with one of the most highly regarded family teams, based in the Leeds office.
They can offer a very high quality Family & Matrimonial caseload, working with high net worth clients, where there is often an international aspect to the matter, across the full range of family matters. It's a firm that is known for its positive working environment and strong professional ethics, with ongoing career development through to partner a given for the right individual.
There is an excellent salary on offer, together with a full rack of benefits and bonus structure.
They are looking to recruit at Senior Associate / Principal Associate or Legal Director level and are asking for the following attributes -
* Experience of a wide range of Family matters
* Excellent technical skills
* 7 years'+ PQE in a highly regarded Family team
* Proven ability to deal with high net worth and demanding clients
* Comfortable in a corporate environment
* An excellent communicator with the ability to resolve the most sensitive and complex practicalities involved in family break-ups
* Strong business development and networking skills
* Experience of supervising more junior colleagues
We don't see opportunities of this calibre very often. If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch. To apply, pleas send a copy of your up to date CV, and we can schedule a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018