- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor Leeds
4th September 2020
Employment Solicitor Leeds
As we see an increased number of opportunities coming to market now after a very static period, BCL is delighted to be working with this top regional firm in Leeds in the hire of a mid level employment solicitor to complement the current structure of the team.
Given the challenges that we face as a country at the moment, it's a particularly interesting time to be an employment lawyer.
What's on offer?
- A well-balanced sizeable team dealing with the full range of contentious and non contentious employment matters on behalf of respondent clients
- An interesting range of advisory work as well as the usual range of unfair dismissal, redundancy, discrimination, whistleblowing, equal pay and other matters
- Employment support work for the corporate, commercial and restructuring teams
- Exposure to large-scale matters run as part of a team of lawyers
- Own caseload of high quality work for a varied, cross-sector client base
- Lots of direct client contact and the opportunity to build your client network
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package
- A dynamic and positive working environment, a sociable approachable bunch of lawyers
- Excellent structured ongoing training & development programme
More about you
- You will have at least 3 years' experience in employment law under your belt and be comfortable running your own caseload of straightforward matters
- You will be keen to continue developing your technical and soft skills in a dynamic but supportive environment
- You will be proactive and confident of your ability to succeed
- You will be looking for an open, entrepreneurial environment where your contribution is valued
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to find out more. To apply, please send your current CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018