- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor or Legal Executive, West Yorkshire
25th September 2020
Employment Solicitor or Legal Executive, West Yorkshire
We are working on an interesting new employment opportunity for a junior to mid level employment solicitor or legal executive to join a limited company in Yorkshire
This is a family run business now into its second generation, with a collaborative and positive working environment, and low turnover of staff.
About the opportunity
- The Company Director is an ex top tier international solicitor
- They specialize in delivering employment law advice to the SME community in Yorkshire, working with over 550 businesses across all sectors, as well as public sector and third sector clients, predominantly on a retained basis
- They cover the whole remit of contentious and non contentious employment law- They focus on client service and relationship building
- No billings targets, no time recording, the lawyers just focus on providing first class employment law advice and representation
- It's a lovely working environment and the head of legal has been there for 10 years
- Competitive salaries and free on-site parking
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive, or alternatively an experienced non-qualified employment paralegal who runs their own matters with minimum supervision
- Ideally you will have at least 2 or 3 years' experience under your belt, preferably acting on behalf of respondent clients
- You will be someone for whom client relationships and quality of legal advice are paramount
- You will be committed to providing pragmatic, commercial and jargon-free advice to clients
If this sounds like you and you'd like further information, please get in touch to discuss further. Alternatively you can apply by sending your current CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018