- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation & Employment Solicitor NQ-3 Teeside
30th September 2020
Commercial Litigation & Employment Solicitor NQ-3 Teeside
Well established and highly regarded regional firm in Teeside is looking for a junior commercial litigation solicitor to join the team, to handle a broad mix of commercial litigation work as well as some employment matters.
The Team & the Work
- 2 partner team covering a broad spectrum of commercial litigation work
- Areas include contractual disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, professional negligence, property disputes, construction disputes, franchise disputes and contentious probate
- The team also handles employment matters, both contentious and, occasionally, non-contentious work
- Develop & run your own caseload of more straightforward matters
- Get stuck into assisting more senior fee earners on more complex, high value cases and develop your technical skills in these areas
- Get involved in the business development and networking activities of the team and the wider firm
More about you
- You will be a junior solicitor with up to around 3 PQE in commercial litigation and a good grounding in employment
- NQs will certainly be considered if you have a really solid grounding in a number of these litigation areas and in employment matters, and some experience of running your own files
- You will have a pragmatic commercial approach and a hands-on can-do attitude to your work
- You will have solid organisational skills and an informed approach to risk management
- You will be an articulate communicator and have developed solid client skills
The firm offers a competitive salary and a supportive working environment with solid ongoing training and mentoring.
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please get in touch. To apply, please send your current CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018