Property Litigation Solicitor
This major mid-tier commercial firm, an extremely well established stalwart of the Yorkshire legal scene, is looking to recruit an experienced property litigation solicitor to join the busy team in Leeds.
- Very long established in the Yorkshire legal community
- Well-known for being forward-thinking and dynamic
- Won awards for its innovative use of technology in helping to drive the business forward
- Regularly wins awards for its equality & diversity practices
- Well-liked firm dynamic and work environment
- Flexible working options
The team & the work
- The property litigation team is a busy team of six
- Headed up by a young & energetic partner, and supported by a number of solicitors and fee earners.
- Deals with the full range of commercial property disputes with a small amount of residential, mixed use and agricultural land issues
- Provides advice and dispute management on all kinds of landlord & tenant issues, restrictive covenants, rights of way, adverse possessions, lease enfranchisement, right to light, eviction of trespassers, planning disputes and telecoms or utilities issues
- Client base is varied and cross-sector, including retail, insurance, logistics, food & leisure, financial services and manufacturing
- Some of the work they do is complex, high value and high profile
- The team has a lot of work, with a strong ongoing pipeline, and there is now a great opportunity for a an experienced property litigator to take up a key role within the team.
- They are looking for a strong property litigation solicitor, with upwards of 5 PQE, with excellent technical and client skills
- This experienced lawyer can take on some of the complex, high value work and assist in developing the team further, both in terms of team management and client development & retention.
- This opportunity offers full exposure to some large high profile clients
- This is very much a 'number two' role in the team, with exciting prospects for career advancement.
- There's plenty of room at the top in this team and with further growth planned, a real opportunity for progression through to partnership for the right person.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.