- Job Search
- Restructuring Solicitor Leeds
10th November 2020
Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
This global powerhouse firm has a new opportunity for a mid level restructuring solicitor to join the team in Leeds.
The firm and the team
- This top tier international firm has an enviable reputation for the quality of its client base and the work it offers to lawyers across all legal disciplines, and its restructuring profile is no exception.
- As with all its practice areas, the firm prides itself on generating genuine local high quality work, as well as being a preferred firm on all panels for major national and international work.
- Anyone who works in this practice area knows that the restructuring landscape has undergone significant changes, with bank-led work diminishing and teams positioning themselves to enter new markets.
- This team has undergone considerable generational change and repositioning in the marketplace, with a strong focus on driving the corporate side of the business, delivering genuine complex board advisory expertise across a number of areas including schemes of arrangement and equity swaps, and financial & strategic group restructuring projects by way of turnaround.
- The Leeds team is now looking to recruit an experienced mid level insolvency & restructuring solicitor at senior associate level upwards.
- You will have strong academics and excellent broad-based corporate restructuring and insolvency expertise
- You will have started to build a market reputation in the practice area and have a reasonable amount of business development experience under your belt
- If you have some banking & finance experience, decent corporate board advisory experience or genuine sector expertise this would be an added bonus
- You are likely to be around the 4-8PQE level and driven to further develop your career
The firm offers a top of the market salary package and bonus structure, and a relaxed but professional working environment, with flexible working options.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch. You can either drop me a line to arrange a call, or apply for this role by sending your current CV ahead of a discussion where I can give you more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018