- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor, North Yorkshire
Property Litigation Solicitor, North Yorkshire
An interesting opportunity has arisen with a specialist boutique firm for an experienced property litigation solicitor to take a lead on this side of the business and further develop the team.
More on the opportunity:
- Join this small team of specialist property and banking litigators from national and international commercial firms and play a key role in the ongoing development of the firm
- Deal with the full mix of residential & commercial property litigation matters as part of a solid pipeline of work, working for both regional and national clients
- Work on a range of pure property litigation as well as landlord & tenant work
- Get involved in further marketing & business development activities
- Help to grow the team with a view to taking over this side of the business in the medium term
- Full or part time with a range of different remuneration structure options to include fee share
- Centrally located offices within a lovely market town in North Yorkshire
More about you:
- You will be an entrepreneurial lawyer who is looking for an opportunity that gives more autonomy and a greater involvement in the ongoing development of a boutique specialist practice
- You will be an experienced property litigation solicitor with upwards of 3PQE, and possibly significantly more, who is comfortable running a broad based caseload with minimum or no input
- You will enjoy networking within the local market and further afield
- You will be someone who wants to develop their career away from the restrictions of the large commercial firms
If this has piqued your interest, please get in touch to find out more. To apply, please send your up to date CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018