Restructuring Solicitor Leeds
Global firm - exceptional reputation for Insolvency & Restructuring - Leeds - Restructuring Solicitor - key expansion hire at Senior Associate level - fantastic progression opportunity
The team and the work
- Global platform with extensive local networks which provides a truly diverse client base of debtors, lenders, government bodies, trustees, shareholders, senior executives and debt & asset buyers and investors
- 2 partner team with in-depth expertise across the whole spectrum of restructuring work
- Expertise includes refinancing, reorganisation strategies, rescue planning, disposals and pre-packs, distressed M&As, formal insolvency procedures, conduct & regulation, debt & asset tracing, investigations, litigation and enforcement
- Forward-thinking, young and dynamic team in what is an ever-changing practice area
What's on offer?
- This team has a reputation for developing lawyers through to partnership level
- This is an opportunity for you to do the same, joining at Senior Associate level initially,and rising through the ranks as the team grows
- Strategic plans are in place for the further growth and development of the team, and there's a clear gap between the more junior lawyers in the team and the partners, for someone to take on a mid to senior level role and develop their career
- You'll run with a wide range of restructuring matters, but with the opportunity to specialise within that if you prefer
- You'll also get involved in supervising and mentoring junior lawyers and trainees
- Restructuring is an area of work that calls for consistent business development and you'll have a significant role to play in this
- There's a market-leading salary and benefits package on offer, as well as a very strong bonus structure
More about you
- You'll be an ambitious restructuring lawyer, either already in the Leeds market, or possibly a relocator
- You'll have upwards of 5PQE
- You'll be looking for an opportunity to progress and build towards a business case for partnership, with the appropriate support and resources
- You'll be commercial and solutions-focussed in approach
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.