- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
Leading regional commercial law firm in Leeds is offering top quality work in a well liked culture. The commercial department is growing and is now looking for a junior to mid level commercial solicitor to join this dynamic team of commercial law experts.
More on the role
-Commercial solicitor to advise great national and international clients on a broad range of commercial law issues
- Work to include outsourcing, distribution, franchise, agency and supply of goods and services, as well as advice relating to data protection, consumer regulations, anti-bribery, modern slavery and other wide ranging commercial issues.
- Opportunity to develop client relationships and manage your workload in a supportive environment
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial firm within a positive culture
- Quality commercial work to rival that found in the top tier globals, working with major regional, national and global clients
- A highly competitive salary and package including profit share
- Commitment to work life balance in a less bureaucratic environment
- Supportive team and friendly, positive working culture
- Sociable bunch of down to earth lawyers
- Really approachable partner at the helm
More about you
- You will be a qualified commercial solicitor with around 1 to 4 years' PQE, with a broad range of commercial experience
- Driven to succeed and keen to develop into a key role within the 10 strong commercial team
- You will be a commercial solicitor who wants to work on high quality matters and build relationships
- Committed to your continuous improvement and development, with the right level of support and mentoring
Interested? Please apply with your current CV, or get in touch to discuss.
Interested in a move but this isn't quite right for you? We're keen to speak to commercial solicitors about a range of new instructions as the market hots up.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018