Property Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
International firm with a strong UK-wide property litigation practice is looking to swell its 20-strong ranks with the addition of a further mid level specialist property litigation solicitor in Leeds.
More on the opportunity
- Highly regarded property litigation team with strength & depth in a number of key sectors including retail, hospitality, telecoms, technology, education and public sector
- Open lines of communication and a collaborative work ethic
- Very broad range of property disputes to include lease renewals, restrictive covenants, break options, dilapidations, rights of way issues, boundary disputes, trespass, nuisance, possession claims and insolvency related matters
- Work within the highly regarded telecoms practice forms part of the remit, including management of operators' mast estates which involves access issues, lease renewals, upgrades, alterations and acquiring rights under the new Electronic Communications Code
- Take ownership of client relationships in order to develop & grow your own relationships with new and existing clients
- Plenty of room within the team to develop & progress
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a recognised commercial practice who is passionate about further developing their specialism in property litigation
- You will have gained exposure to a wide remit of property litigation matters, ideally including some telecoms work, although this is not essential
- You will have around 2-4 years' PQE in property litigation
- You will be keen to be part of an established but forward-thinking growing team and looking for somewhere you can develop your career for the long term
- Whilst this opportunity can be Leeds based, you should be open to travel across to the Manchester office around once a week, as the team works across both offices
This opportunity comes with a very strong rewards package, including a wide range of flexible benefits on top of the standard benefits package, and a working environment committed to collaboration, diversity and inclusion.
If this sounds like an opportunity that can give you what you're looking for in your next move, please get in touch to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.