Employment Solicitor, Leeds
This highly regarded trades union firm is looking to expand its busy employment team in the Leeds head office with the hire of a recently qualified solicitor.
More on the role
- Exclusively claimant-focussed employment work
- Work with individuals, unions, association and professional bodies and their members who can be based across the whole of the UK and across a wide range of industry sectors
- This team has a formidable reputation for representing claimants from all backgrounds
- They deal with the full range of contentious and advisory employment matters, including unfair and wrongful dismissal, discrimination, detrimental treatment, settlement agreements, collective redundancy, protective awards, contractual disputes, TUPE, holiday pay disputes, employment contracts, Directors' duties and restrictive covenants
- They are known for their straightforward, practical and professional advice
- Excellent quality work within a friendly professional team in central Leeds
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with up to around 2 years' PQE in employment law matters
- You will be passionate about the protection of an individual's employment rights
- You will be a strong team player and a confident self-starter who is comfortable running their own caseload with the appropriate level of supervision
- You will be based in or around Leeds, or be looking to move to this area
- You may be looking for full time, part time, or flexible / blended roles
- You will be looking for a friendly and positive working environment,where everybody if treated with respect, within a firm committed to equality and diversity
- You will be looking for a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to build and develop your career within a like-minded team.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to find out more, or send a copy of your current CV and we can arrange a time to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.